Albany Golf Club is an historic club situated four hours’ drive south of Perth on the pristine south coast of Western Australia.
We are proud to be the oldest club in Western Australia still playing golf on its original site, having been founded in 1898. The club is blessed with a wonderful 18-hole championship links style course that is heritage-listed and provides a challenge for golfers of all standards.
At the heart of the community, we are a family-friendly club that takes pride in the development of junior golfers and have various programs to suit all ages.
The modern and stylish clubhouse offers a home away from home off the course to our friendly and thriving membership. The Albany Golf Club provides the perfect environment to forge new friendships and the camaraderie amongst our members is a distinguishing feature of our clubhouse ambience.
Our club has a large and loyal membership with many being members for well over 30 years. The course is consistently in great condition and is highly regarded by all who visit and play. Our staff are friendly and welcome the opportunity to service your golfing requirements.
We have two PGA Professionals employed at the club with Head Professional Ian Redmond and his assistant Michael Draper. Their experience and willingness to help all golfers improve will enhance your golfing journey at the club.
Joining the Albany Golf Club as a full member, you will enjoy the following benefits and more:
- The prestige of being a member of the oldest club in Western Australia on its original site.
- The opportunity to play a quality golf course, which has been ranked in Australia’s Top-100 Public Access Courses by Golf Australia magazine for the past six years.
- Equal membership rights for both men and women.
- The use of a superb fully-licensed clubhouse with views across King George Sound.
- Discounted green fees for guests.
- Enjoy reciprocal rights with our list of reciprocal partners including Royal Perth, Cottesloe, Western Australian Club, The Vines and many more.
- Use of excellent practice facilities including driving range and substantial putting and chipping greens.
- Fully stocked Golf Shop with knowledgeable and helpful staff.
The Albany Golf Club membership categories for 2020/21 are as follows:
Full Memberships – $1,523
Social Plus 9 Memberships – $839
Social Memberships – $549
FIFO Memberships – $1195
Under 25 Memberships – $813
Junior Memberships – $198
With unlimited social golf memberships starting from just $549, there is no better time to join our great club and start enjoying all the benefits that we have to offer.
ALBANY GOLF CLUB
Address: 1 Barry Court, Middleton Beach, Albany.
Contact: (08) 9844 8855.
For a full listing of memberships and entitlements please visit the website, www.albanygolfclub.com.au/membership-information