L.A.B. Golf Company’s ‘Lie Angle Balance’ putters have been used on the PGA Tour by some of the biggest names in golf. The company’s range of putters now available in Australia through Enhanced Golf Performance, headquartered at Woodlands Golf Club.
The headquarters of the company on Melbourne’s famed Sandbelt features a fitting studio for the Directed Force 2 .1 and BLāD.1 putters, which are designed to eliminate torque to allow the putter to stay square to the arc of each individual player’s putting stroke.
Armed with the knowledge that putter face angle contributes to 85 percent of making putts, with the remaining 15 percent from the putter path alone, L.A.B. putters don’t require golfers to manipulate the putter face or fight the putter’s head rotation.
RIGHT: Enhanced Golf Performance's putting studio at Woodlands Golf Club.
Each L.A.B. putter is custom built once a golfer undergoes a fitting to find the optimal lie angle, length and grip type, fittings to take place around Australia and at Enhanced Golf Performance’s head office. Once the specifications are attained, golfers can further customise the Directed Force 2.1, with three head colours available and a range of custom shaft and alignment aid options on offer.
L.A.B Golf putters are manufactured and assembled in the US, the 100 percent milled Directed Force 2.1 mallet made from precision forged 6061 aircraft aluminium, while the new BLāD.1 is also fully milled and available in stainless steel and ultra-soft brass.
To find out more, visit www.enhancedgolfperformance.com.au